Great News! - Green Tree Servicing is pleased to announce our New Bidding Process that enables users to bid through their phones or the Internet. This new system will accomplish the following:
- Increase efficiency of bid placements
- Allows buyers to track their own existing bids
- Provide multiple outlets to place bids
- Ensure all bids are treated equally
- Effectively link bid process to current inventory listings
All buyers must first contact their Regional Office to have their Bidder Profile set up and obtain a Bidder PIN number. You will be required to supply the following information. (Your First & Last Name, Desired Access Rights - Web Only, Phone (IVR) Only, or Both, Organization Name, Mailing Address, Primary phone number, Alternate phone number-optional, Fax number-optional, & Email address-optional)
Internet Users Instructions
Green Tree Servicing has also recently released a public website which will allow dealers, consumers, and businesses to directly place bids on items in the company's inventory. In addition to bid placement, the website allows user to manage bids on all accounts from a central location. It is our hope that the new site will improve the process of submitting and reviewing bids.
To access the system, go to http://gtbid.gtservicing.com Enter your phone number and six-digit PIN. For security purposes, you will be asked to reset your temporary PIN on your initial log-in. You must first be set up with a bidder profile & six-digit PIN prior to placing a bid.
Bid Status Definitions:
- Received – Green Tree has received the bid
- Contingent – Green Tree has received the bid, however another bid has already been approved for the account. In the event that the sale with the approved bid does not occur, the bid will be considered.
- Approved – Green Tree has approved the bid for a sale transaction
- Accepted – A sale has already occurred for the account. The accepted bid is the actual bid used in the sale.
- Withdrawn – Bid is no longer active. Bidder has withdrawn the bid.
- Declined – Green Tree has considered the bid and has decided not to accept the bid.
Questions should be directed to the appropriate Regional Office's Inventory Control Department for assistance.